Today is the last day of Year 2. We are all so disappointed that the Year has finished the way that it has. We thought you might like some fun things to do. So lets start by all singing The Duck Song.
As the Olympics starts this Friday you might want to have a go at some of these activities.
Here are some suggestions for some fun, screen-free activities that you could do today to keep you entertained. Why not try some with a family member?
1. Baking - get your apron on and bake a cake, cookies or something that tickles your taste buds!
2. Dancing - create a dance to your favourite song, or choose your favourite Just Dance.
3. Junk modelling - collect items from your recycling and let your imagination flow.
4. Lego challenge - how many different creations can you make using just 15 pieces of Lego?
5. Art - use pencils, paint or chalk to draw a summer picture.
6. Puzzle - find a puzzle to complete, or make your own.
7. Reading - read your favourite book or perhaps dive in to one you've never read before.
Best things to do in your garden:
Create some nature rubbings
Paint pebble using different colours and patterns
Chalk drawing on paving stones
Bury a time capsule
Make mud pies
Have a Teddy Bears picnic
Go star gazing
Make your own music
Follow the link below to listen to and compose your own music. Just click on 'Bring the Noise' on the website to get going. Get creative and have fun!